Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Arrival of Fall...


Before summer is over, I had to get one last project in that is pure summer fun. While in Germany, they were having a quarterly event where you can throw out unwanted items. It happened to be the day I showed up in town. I got a few items to convert into storage units but found these deck chairs in need of new covers, and I added the pillows for extra comfort. Check out my Facebook album for more "Treasures found in Germany"...


To signal the fall season, Domicil design will be a vendor at the Dover Apple Harvest Festival on Saturday, Oct 2nd. We will have samples on display, pillows and table runners for sale (in time for holiday entertaining) and we will have a "Needlepoint Pillow Raffle. Come and say "Hi" and enjoy a few apples and a beautiful fall day!

No comments: