Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Time for Change...

Wow, once again I get myself to my blog page because I feel like I haven't added anything new in awhile...and WHAM, I face the reality that a whole year has gone by in a blip of time.

Facebook changes today...love them or hate them. The verdict is out for me but I don't "dislike" it as much as I did the AM. And I would like to see the "dislike" button added back to the features.

Social media can create social change, one person at a time. My goal between now and Nov 6th is to try to inact some type of tidal social wave. Why would I pick nov 6th, you may ask? That is when we go off Daylight Savings time, another shift in our biological frame and a good time to enact change in our world.

We'll see what happens but I hope you join me for the wave...it may be a good ride for a change!

And just so you have something pretty to look at, here is a link into my Etsy store!

No comments: